May 31, 2011

Proposal : Vacation plan(series 1)

Dear Mr Hubby,


This is my proposal plan for our vacation once you are back from sailing.I have few places in mind but I would like to share with you the first part of my proposal.I hope you'll take this proposal as something to think about and hope will get the good news from you.I know,I have to choose between vacation and Ipad. I choose vacation together with you and Rizqullah rather than Ipad because I wanted to spend our quality time together.Don't worry,the Ipad can comes later(our 3rd weds anniversary is around December..just a note for you incase you wanted to give me some pressie...) since the precious thing to do while you are here is spending each and every second together as one little family.Laughing and smile together,then together we cry to see the bills...ehehehe...


Anyway,this is my earlier proposal and this can be executed if you are back here on end of July.But as per I say previously,this is only proposal and plannings.It's all depends on our financial and my time management(huhuhu..since I was working wife,we need to consider also on the leave approval from my boss).

Below are my proposal for our next vacation/holiday and also a note from Rizqullah to you.


Dear ayah...please approved this proposal.Mama and me really needs a vacation and really need to see nature and seeing new places and I'm sure you too.Me also need bigger pool to swim since I also grew up fast,the pool that mama's but is not big enough to accommodate three of us...

As per stated above,below are my proposal for the first series..

Proposal 1 : Cyberview Lodge Resort

This is the entrance...
The place is so nice and it's so green kan ayah???
Haaa..ini baru entrance je...belum tengok bilik dia...

Dan ini pula adalah rekabentuk dalam bilik dia...
I know katil tu you dah tak heran coz our bed is also something like that...
But it's feel cozy and relaxing here...
Tengok pun dah tahu kannnn???


Proposal 2 : Pullman Hotel,Putrajaya

This is some of nice view that we can see at the hotel compound...
Beside that,I've plan some activity while we are here...
One of them is...Putrajaya River Cruise...
We have our Dinner on the cruise...
how awesome right the idea???

And this is the deluxe room of Pullman Hotel,Putrajaya...
OMG!!!see the interior sayang...
I wanted to be here too...
Uish...i can't make my mind on which one to choose...

**All picture of hotel,credit of Google...**

Okay...this is the first series of my proposal...beside the river cruise,I've planned also some activity for us...like photoshoot with Yol for our 2nd family outdoor photoshoot...and also us visiting all the Taman in Putrajaya since kita pun tak pernah ke sana...dan selain itu,kita sekeluarga jugak boleh jalan-jalan memalam hari kat Putrajaya sambil menikmati suasana malam...

Oucchh!!!banyak plak plan mama Rizqullah ni kan...ala-ala cam nak honeymoon je...tapi semua ni hanyalah plan je...jadi tak jadi semua tertakluk pada keadaan..maklumlah,mama Rizqullah telah di book menjadi decorator for hantaran...huk,huk,huk...berjaya ke project mini mama Rizqullah??tungguuuuu...

Okay,ayah...this is first series of the vacation plan...it's all depends on the keadaan...huhuhu...mama tak berani nak janji jugak yaa...apapun,we will try to arranged the best and suitable time for the vacation...

Till my next entry on 2nd proposal...salam sayang buat semua and salam terpaling sayang buat suamiku yang perlu decide which one to choose...ehehehe...

Have a nice and beautiful day...

0 comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics