December 28, 2011

Wordless Wednesday : We missed you ayah!!

Tittle pun dah tahu kaaann...

We missed you so much ayah!!!

Missed so much dapat jalan2 lepas mama balik kerja...
Ayah bawak jalan-jalan tempat biasa kita...
OU,The Curve,IKEA and Mid Valley...
(Jalan-jalan cuci mata je yerrrr...biasalah survey2 tuk barang untuk rumah nanti...)
Tapi at the same time we had fun together...

Rizqullah yang sangat happy while ayah was here with us...
Really missed you sayang...


*****************************************************
Dear@Suamiku,


Yesterday when I was walking to the car...I started imagine you pick me up from the lobby...waiting for me patiently even though almost everyday I came out late from the office...everyday early in the morning you fetch me to my office and sometimes we had our breakfast together...Oh,it's just few days you have leave us..but I already missed you so much...


I missed someone to hold my hand when I need some courage...I cried yesterday when I was talking to you on the phone...telling to you how I missed you so much...You keep saying to me that I can face the challenged and you are sure that I can be strong back soon...I just need to search it somewhere back in the heart...


Oh dear,I missed you sweetheart@hubby...


Insyaallah...panjang umur ada rezeki kita ketemuaan lagi yaaa...semoga dikau selamat di lautan sana suamiku dan cinta kita kekal mekar selamanya...


Okay...dah tak leh nak taip lagi dah...i really missed my hubby right now!!!


**Full stop**

3 comments:

naniklang said...

alamak, sedihnye entry ni Mas :'(

Mama Rizqullah said...

Huaaa....aku rindu dia nani...rasa cam nak amik flight gi Bintulu je...

**Ngade2 je kann...akakaka...biasalah 2 minggu awal mmg camni..emo terlebry sudah..**

Cik tikah said...

hubby mama g kje ye?

 
Real Time Web Analytics