January 23, 2012

Gong Xi,Gong Xi Fa Chai...Xinnian Kuaile...

A very happy Chinese New Year to all our Chinese friends...

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!
Xinnian Kuaile!!

May this dragon year give more prosperity to all of you...
I believe..there will be a lot baby dragon this year...


Anyway...again...from us...


Happy Chinese New Year 


to ALL 
Mama Rizqullah chinese frens...
and also our Chinese relative(Auntie,Uncle & Cousins)..
The Ang's families...



Kinda missed watching the lion dance at my old office and received ang pau's from big bosses...Missed all my lunchmate,my gossiping mate at Microlink..
And not forgetting my SIFU...
Mr Peu...oh!!I missed to kacauing him with words "muacks..muackss.."
You guys at Microlink has given me all the good and beautiful memories...
I do missed you all so much!!


And not forgetting my Tiger Banks Chinese frens...
Happy Chinese new year to all of you also...
**Waaa...eveli body is taking loooooong break haaa...**


May All of you were happy and enjoying your Chinese new year..


Meanwhile,to others...
Happy holidays!!
Gunakanlah cuti yang ada ini dengan perkara yang berfaedah...


Till then...have a nice holiday everybody!!



4 comments:

Cik tikah said...

mama, nak ang pau :P

Myboiler said...

selamat bercuti... :)

Mama Rizqullah said...

Cik Tikah,

Hehehe...angpau x der...limau ada...:-)

Mama Rizqullah said...

MyBoiler,

Selamat2...

 
Real Time Web Analytics